Tuesday 27 September 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

I am an OPI Event Nail Technician, a MAC Pro Make up Artist, a Dermalogica Skin Therapist and now a trainee hairdresser. I have a book about skincare in the pipeline too.

Life is pretty hectic as I split my time between clients, college and London. Last week I managed the OPI Event Team at London Fashion Week and will try to do a brief write up of the shows. The week prior, I headed up the Event Team for the Prima Comfort High Street Fashion Awards attended by celebrities, journalists and the general public. When I figure out how, I will post some of the photos too.

Am off to catch up with some of my paperwork but I will be back and will start doing the write ups. Apologies for this blog being a bit all over the place.

Will be back.
LFM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.